Ronald S. Lanza Esq.
Ronald S. Lanza, ESQ. along with partner Aaron Futterman established the Law Firm of Futterman, Lanza & Pasculli, LLP (formerly Futterman & Lanza) with staffed offices in Smithtown, Bay Shore, and Garden City, New York. This elder law and estate planning firm focuses on the areas of Medicaid Planning, Medicaid Applications, Special Needs Planning and related elder law and estate planning legal aspects including probate and estate administrations.
As a compassionate attorney licensed in both New York and Florida, Ron Lanza advises many "snowbird" clients having legal issues unique to families with property in both New York and Florida. Ron Lanza best serves his clients with cutting edge strategies balancing his vast experience with the latest trends and legal updates. Extensive litigation experience enables Ron to navigate the complex arena of guardianship, probate, and estate administrations.
Areas Of Practice
- Probate and Estate Administrations
- Medicaid Planning
- Medicaid Applications
- Special Needs Planning
- New York, 2000
- Florida, 2003
Past Employment Positions
- The New York Court of Appeals, Senior Law Clerk
- Federal United States District Court Judge in Florida, Senior Law Clerk
Honors and Awards
- Selected as a Super Lawyer (awarded to only 5% of attorneys in Metro NY), 2020 and 2021
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Adelphi University
Professional Association and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association