Wayne R. Carrabus CPA, Esq.
Wayne Carrabus, CPA, Esq. joined Futterman, Lanza & Pasculli, LLP in September 2019. Futterman, Lanza & Pasculli, LLP concentrates in Elder Law, Estate Planning, Special Needs and Veterans Benefits. With offices in Smithtown, Bay Shore and Garden City, Wayne primarily works in the Bay Shore office unless a client needs him in another office.
Wayne's experience as a Certified Public Accountant expands his technical knowledge so he can better help clients resolve complicated financial and legal issues that arise.
Wayne believes in the importance of giving back to our community and volunteers to support Bay Shore residents and the surrounding area. He runs a complimentary monthly group in the Bay Shore office for people affected by Alzheimer's disease and dementia that follows the Alzheimer's Disease Resource Center training.
Wayne Carrabus received his J.D. from New York Law School in 2016. He graduated magna cum laude and was on the Dean's List and became a CPA, having graduated from the University at Albany with a Bachelor of Science.
- New York, 2017
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. – 2016
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Law Review: New York Law School Law Review, 2010 – 2012
- University at Albany, Albany, New York
- B.S. – 2008
- Major: Accounting
Past Employment Positions
- Stifel Financial Corp., Deputy General Counsel, 2017 to 2019
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc., Staff Accountant, 2013 to 2017
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Rising Star (awarded to only 2.5% of attorneys in Metro NY area), 2021
Professional Association and Memberships
- Suffolk County Bar Association