Barrie E. Bazarsky
Barrie Bazarsky, Esq. is a Senior Associate at Futterman, Lanza & Pasculli, LLP focusing on personal injury. She has practiced in this area exclusively for over 30 years, allowing her to provide clients with compassion, fierce advocacy, knowledge, and experience. Barrie along with her team will be at your side, fighting to help you and your family recover the money you deserve.
Barrie Bazarsky has written articles for legal publications and conducted presentations on personal injury related topics for her peers and other professionals as she is knowledgeable with both the broad strokes and the up to the minute, nuanced details that change with this area of law. Her case results have been published by the New York State Law Journal and in the New York Jury Verdict Reporter.
Barrie has extensive experience helping all people on all types of personal injury accidents. She also has a strong desire to help seniors who have been injured. There are many times an accident involving a senior can result in more serious complications including traumatic brain injury or whiplash due to cranial thinning.
She has been affiliated with a few notable Long Island law firms during her career practicing personal injury, including the firm of Jacoby & Meyers, where she was managing attorney for the LI Personal Injury Unit (covering Queens, Nassau, and Suffolk Counties) for more than 11 years.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Motor Vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents
- Falling down accidents
- Senior injuries and accidents
- New York, 1987
- Florida, 1988
- St. John's University School of Law, Queens, New York
- State University at Buffalo
- Honors: cum laude
Professional Association and Memberships
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Honors and Awards
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys “10 Best Attorneys” Exceptional and Outstanding Client service
- Bethpage “Best of Long Island” nominated best attorney, 2021