A Long Island Law Firm Facilitating Secure Real Estate Transactions
Buying, selling or leasing a residential property can bring great opportunities as well as risks to parties on both sides of the transaction. A buyer, seller, landlord or tenant often has much on the line while also standing to gain through the fulfillment of a goal: acquiring a home, building equity and/or deriving profit. An experienced lawyer with a deep understanding of the local real estate landscape is often an essential partner in this process.
At Futterman, Lanza & Pasculli, LLP, we are well aware of what our clients need to know and how to guide them efficiently through each step along the way to success. From our Smithtown, Bay Shore and Garden City offices, we offer convenience and accessibility to people, and businesses engaged in residential real estate transactions.
How We Can Protect Your Interests In A Buy-Sell Or Lease Agreement
Astute buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants rely on us to keep their transactions moving forward. We are here to provide direction, keep you informed, and ensure accurate, timely completion of the requirements of your purchase, sale, or lease of a residential property, such as a:
- Freestanding single-family home
- Unit in multifamily housing, such as a condominium
- Cooperative apartment
We can assist with other types of transactions, too, such as:
- Transferring or retitling of deeds in connection with an inheritance, Medicaid planning, gift or divorce
Our legal team will protect you from liability while assisting with all steps in the process leading to the completion of your transaction, including:
- Inspections and remediation of discovered problems on the property
- Title review and title defect repair (quiet title actions)
- Drafting, negotiating, and signing a contract of sale
- Preparing for closing; troubleshooting at the time of closing
- Completing and filing appropriate documents with lenders and/or government agencies as necessary
Building on our many years of combined experience and our strong reputation, many clients express appreciation for our professionalism, compassion, and attention to detail.
Discuss Your Property Goals With An Attorney
Many clients primarily communicate with us by phone and via videoconferences. Others prefer to meet in person. Let us know where and how you would like to meet to discuss your real estate transaction.Reach our law offices by calling 516-750-5511 or completing our brief online form for a prompt response.